June 29, 2011 - Wednesday
Make Them Notice! How to Stand Apart From Your Competitors & Drive Results
Event Video Available
What do Donald Trump, Oprah and Ford have in common? They are all strong brands. They have specifically crafted a reputation – a legacy -- that is consistent with their values, beliefs and desires.
Everyone has a brand -- intentionally or by default. Your personal brand is the perception others have about you and the value they assign you. This program is for anyone looking to maximize their core strengths, experiences, interests and have better control over the opportunities that come your way.
Businesses today know how tough it is to remain competitive and relevant to current and prospective customers. Staying one step ahead of your competitors, offering services and products your customers want, delivering exceptional customer service AND creating demand with customers who don’t know you yet can be challenging.
In this engaging presentation, you will learn how to:
- Unveil what makes YOU unique and set yourself apart from your competitors
- Create impact and value and get credit for your efforts
- Create a roadmap for your marketing that is effective and affordable
As an added bonus – Lida will share her:
- Tips for developing an elevator speech that makes them ask for more
- Strategies for developing a winning network of contacts who drive your business
- 5 steps to becoming a recognized expert through social media and networking
- Body language secrets most business leaders aren’t aware of (that could be sabotaging your success!)
If you are a business owner, solo-preneur, entrepreneur or individual looking for the next big opportunity, you need to attend! Maybe your competitors will be attending – can you afford to miss this?
EVENT: Make Them Notice!
DATE: June 29, 2011 - Wednesday
LOCATION: DaVinci Institute, 511 E. South Boulder Road, Louisville, CO 80027
DIRECTIONS: Driving Directions
COST: $69, Members: $49, SuperMembers: Free
TOPIC: Make Them Notice! How to Stand Apart From Your Competitors & Drive Results
SPEAKER: Lida Citroen
SPEAKER: Lida Citroen
Founder and principal of LIDA360
An accomplished speaker, author and advisor to Fortune 500 corporations, business owners and executives, Lida Citroën shows business professionals how to create powerful brands and direct their reputation. She captivates audiences with her message about intentionally managing your personal brand. For 20 years, Ms. Citroën has delivered her engaging and actionable techniques to clients across the U.S., earning her acclaim as a reputation management and branding expert.
6:00 - 6:30 - Registration and networking
6:30 - 9:00 - Make Them Notice
1. What can a defined brand give you? (Hint: opportunities, visibility and recognition!)
2. Identifying your brand and putting the pieces on paper
3. How would you like to be known? (desired reputation)
4. How to build credibility for your brand
5. Who is your target audience -- what do they really need from you?
6. Putting the pieces together to craft a unique selling proposition
7. Marketing your brand!
- Creating a great elevator speech
- Networking to attract opportunities
- Your image and body language -- do they match who you are?
- much more!
9:00 - Thank you for coming